Senior Quality Assurance Programmer and Automation Engineer (QAE)
We’re looking for a talented Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer with enterprise object oriented programming experience. The ideal candidate will also have a few years of experience with Selenium behavior and integration testing. You should be able craft tests that are reliable and avoid false negatives and positives.
You’ll work closely with the team and you will have many opportunities to share, teach, and learn from your coworkers. The product you are testing will get in front of tens of thousands of users and help make data collection easier for a lot of people, from schools enrolling students to large corporations improving their business processes.
This position is full-time, in Bloomington, IN, USA or fully remote from a US timezone. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time.
- Candidate must be in a US timezone, able to work US Eastern business hours daily
- 2+ years experience with BDD and TDD, Selenium UI testing, writing test cases for APIs
- 5+ years experience debugging complex code using debugging tools such as: Console, Developer Tools, XDebug
- Bonus points for experience with:
- CI / CR tools: GitLab CI, Jenkins, CircleCI, SauceLabs, Code Coverage, Code Deploy
- Systems administration: LAMP, Docker, Vagrant, Bash
- Demonstrated understanding of S.O.L.I.D. programming in PHP
- Clear communication skills
We offer a competitive salary with health benefits, 401K, flexible vacation time (1 month PTO!), a MacBook Pro of your choice, and software tools as needed. You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!