Chat Technical Support Specialist (PHT timezone, 3rd shift)
We’re looking for a remote Chat Technical Support Specialist with an excellent technical background. You'll be helping our customers via live chat support, assisting them with building smart forms with integrations to a variety of services like Salesforce, Authorize.Net, and Stripe.
You'll answer questions by chat primarily, but occasionally will use email and web meetings to resolve an issue. You’ll have many opportunities to collaborate with the rest of the team, share customer feedback, contribute to knowledge resources, and help improve our product and documentation.
Position is full-time, remote (work from home).
Shift will fall between the hours of 10am - 10pm US Eastern (3rd shift, 11pm - 11am Manila, Philippines)
- You speak perfect English - both in written and verbal forms.
- You love doing chat, tech support, and helping people with technical issues.
- You can translate complex information and processes into simplified language.
- You have a basic understanding of Database Systems or CRMs.
- You like puzzles and were born to troubleshoot.
- You're self motivated and work well in a team or on your own.
- You're a fast learner, easily coachable, and can think on your feet.
To be successful in this role, these skills are key:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Specialist, Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment and customer requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce as a power user or administrator is a huge plus.
- Productive while working autonomously.
We offer a competitive salary of 25,000 to 35,000 PHP per month.
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!