Hello! Interested in a unique opportunity to join a team in a 100% remote company, and help build the next generation of an Enterprise Data Collection platform used by some of the largest and most well known organizations in the world?
We’re looking for a skilled and successful Solution Engineer to help grow FormAssembly Inc., the leading web form builder and enterprise data collection platform on the Salesforce Appexchange. In this role, you will work collaboratively to present product offerings to prospects, customers and partners in an effort to remove all technical objections from evaluation cycles. You have a strong desire to stay ahead of the knowledge curve and are capable of leveraging both sales and technical skills to enquire about business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements.
FormAssembly is a leading Enterprise Data Collection platform, thanks to our impressive roster of customers. We have been recognized in the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader. Our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time remote position within our sales department, ideally operating within the central standard/daylight time zone.
- Understand customer needs and how they relate to FormAssembly’s solutions.
- Build and present customized demos.
- Understand and present the company’s technology infrastructure, including hardware, software, networking and security components.
- Participate in all the appropriate training to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management.
- Help Respond effectively to RFPs.
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce configuration, Apex and Visualforce experience - Certification is a plus.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of web technology and related applications.
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Remote work experience
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here.
Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for Team Members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match (US based team members)
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!