Customer Success Manager
Hello! Interested in a unique opportunity to lead a team in a 100% remote company, and help build the next generation of an Enterprise Data Collection platform used by some of the largest and most well known organizations in the world?
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best support to our customers. We are travelers, artists, athletes, animal lovers, optimists and adventurers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing service, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers, and continuous learners never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Customer Success team.
As a Customer Success Manager you will coordinate across Sales, Marketing, Services, Support, Product and other teams to lead customer success strategies for FormAssembly. A CSM acts as a customer advocate, develops and maintains strategic relationships with key contacts of existing accounts and shares pertinent information gathered from clients with all departments to help grow the business.
What you’ll do:
- Make sure every customer is happy with our product. You’ll be their primary contact at FormAssembly & will troubleshoot, problem solve and strategize so they get the very best out of their investment.
- Partner across all teams in the organization. Some examples are:
- Work with the Sales team to conduct Welcome Calls with each new customer.
- Provide customer feedback to the Product team for enhancements.
- Take over a tricky customer issue from the Support team.
- Proactively reach out to customers to curate positive relationships, survey satisfaction and support continued renewal.
- Take initiative on creating procedures & processes that may not currently exist.
What you need to be successful:
- Customer facing experience, either in a Sales, Client Success, Account Management or similar role
- Experience working remotely in some capacity
- Strong initiative and ability to lead with little direction
- Flexibility in a fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both with customers and team members
- You’ve worked with Salesforce and/or FormAssembly
- You have a strong technical background
FormAssembly is a leading Enterprise Data Collection platform, thanks to our impressive roster of customers. We have been recognized in the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader. Our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely, from home).
You’re the right fit if you:
- Have experience in customer facing role within a SaaS organization.
- Have excellent communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Are a self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn reduction.
- Genuinely enjoy working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction and adoption.
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for Team Members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!