Technical Support Specialist
Hello! Interested in a unique opportunity to join a team in a 100% remote company, and help build the next generation of an Enterprise Data Collection platform used by some of the largest and most well known organizations in the world?
We’re looking for tech-savvy and friendly people to join our Customer Success team as a Technical Support Specialist to support our customers in building smart forms with integrations to a variety of services like Salesforce, Authorize.Net, and Stripe.
You'll answer questions by email and occasionally jump on a web meeting to resolve an issue. You’ll have many opportunities to collaborate with the rest of the team, to share customer feedback, and help improve our product.
- You're a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and will put the customer’s interest first.
- You have experience in tech support, helping people use technology.
- You have a basic understanding of Database Systems or CRMs.
- You love to communicate! Great written and verbal skills are important. You also just like talking to people and helping!
- You like puzzles and you feel like you were born to troubleshoot.
- You're self motivated and work well in a team or on your own.
- You're a fast learner, shine at multi-tasking and can think on your feet.
FormAssembly is a leading Enterprise Data Collection platform, thanks to our impressive roster of customers. We have been recognized in the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader. Our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely, from home).
To be successful in this role, these skills are essential:
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Support Role
- Understanding of Database Systems and CRMs
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficiency in analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment and customer requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce as a power user or administrator is a plus.
- Productive while working autonomously.
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for Team Members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!