Hello! Interested in a unique opportunity to join a team in a 100% remote company, and help build the next generation of an Enterprise Data Collection platform used by some of the largest and most well known organizations in the world?
We're looking for a creative, resourceful, and prolific Content Writer.
Your responsibilities in this role will be:
- Write SEO-optimized blog posts based on a defined SEO strategy
- Write emails, ranging from Autoresponders for downloaded content to customer newsletters and more
- Manage our social media channels and help expand our social media presence
- Produce other written content as needed (including but not limited to, case studies, eBooks, infographics, slide decks, whitepapers etc.)
FormAssembly is a leading Enterprise Data Collection platform, thanks to our impressive roster of customers. We have been recognized in the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader. Our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely, from home) within the United States.
- Associate’s level (2-5 years experience) writer
- Copy edit experience, high attention to detail
- Social media experience
- A passion for customer engagement
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Some knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience producing compelling content and conducting interviews to gather information
- Ability to quickly grasp new technology and clearly explain its benefits
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for Team Members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!